AdriaScan is a global provider of passport/ID scanning solutions in travel and hospitality industries. Since founding in 2006, we implemented our solutions in over 2500 customers in more than 110 countries worldwide.
Our solutions are industry standard, and we are the approved supplier of passport/ID scanning solutions for some of the largest hotel groups, such as Marriott, Hilton, Accor, and IHG.
In line with the company’s global expansion, we are looking for new team members.
Duties & Responsibilities
As Customer Care Specialist (m/f) your primary goal will be to keep track of all company customers and provide them with top-notch customer service.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Making sure all customers are satisfied with our products
- Communicating with customers via email and phone
- Building relationship with customers
- Solving problematic customer situations in coordination with other company departments (support, development, sales)
- Forwarding feature requests to development department and updating customers on possible resolution dates
- Keeping customer accounts and information up to date
- Creating weekly reports for management
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Team player and customer-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good conflict management skills
- Patient, positive and friendly attitude
- Accuracy in data entry is a must
- Experience working in IT customer service (support or sales function)
- Degree in IT or business would be an advantage
- Languages: English (fluent), Spanish or French knowledge would be an advantage
- Experience in using Salesforce is an advantage
- Familiarity with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Please note that the job interview will be conducted in English.