AdriaScan is a global provider of passport/ID scanning solutions in travel and hospitality industries. Since founding in 2006, we implemented our solutions in over 3,000 hotels in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Our core products are becoming an industry standard, and we are approved supplier of passport/ID scanning solutions for some of the largest hotel groups such as Marriott, Hilton, Accor, and IHG.
In line with the company’s success in the global market we are expanding our team.
Duties & Responsibilities
We are looking for a Sales Representative who is passionate about sales and has an interest or experience about technology solutions and travel and hospitality industries, and is ready to use their knowledge, experience, and expertise to further improve quality and efficiency of selling our products and services to new and existing clients and partners. As a member of the Sales team you will be responsible for:
- Creating new sales opportunities with existing and potential clients and partners
- Presenting and demonstrating our software solutions and accompanied services by using various methods and tools
- Researching targeted markets to generate new sales leads
- Collaborating with other colleagues in the company to maximise the sales opportunities
You will also have agile mindset with a clear focus on company’s clients, products, and goals, willing to learn and to apply newly acquired knowledge to improve your and your colleagues’ work results.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience
As a Sales Representative you will need the following knowledge, skills, and experience:
- Very good working knowledge of MS Office suite applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft communication tools (Skype, Teams)
- Good knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM is an advantage
- Working knowledge of various sales techniques (on-line, over the phone, in-person)
- Pronounced communication, organizational, and presentational skills
- Being thorough and systematic in your work
- Fluent knowledge of English language (spoken and written)
- Good knowledge of second European language (Spanish, French, German) is an advantage
- Previous experience of selling the software solutions is an advantage
Offer of Benefits to Our Employees
We at AdriaScan are proud of our success and we consider our employees important part of that success. The following are some of benefits we offer to our employees:
- Relaxed working atmosphere in fast-paced growing business
- Organized transport to and from AdriaScan offices
- Combination of work in the office and from home
- Competitive salary and bonuses related sales targets
- Possibility of promotion and pay rise based on work results and increased responsibilities
- Free coffee, tea, fruits, snacks, and occasional barbecue parties
Please note that the job interview will be conducted in English.